- The bull will be released on the the arena through the vadi vasal, an entry gate.
- The tamer should embrace the bull for 30 seconds or 15 feet, whichever is longer when the bull runs. (Usually it is about 15 m (49 ft), marked by hanging overhead marker flags along the line.)
- Only one contestant should hold on to the bull at one time. If more than one contestant holds on to the bull, then there is no winner.
- The contestant should only hold the bull by its hump. Holding by the neck, horns or tail results in disqualification.
- No contestant should hit or hurt the bull in any manner.
- If the bull throws the contestant off before the line or if no-one manages to hold on to the bull, then the bull will be declared victorious.
- If the contestant manages to hold on to the hump till it crosses the finish line, then the contestant is declared the winner.
- A written permission is obtained from the respective collector, thirty days prior to conduct of event along with notification of the event location.
- The arena and the way through which the bulls pass through is double-barricaded, in order to avoid injuries to the spectators and by-standers who may be permitted to remain within the barricades.
- Final preparation before the event include a complete testing by the authorities of the Animal Husbandry Department, to ensure that performance enhancement drugs, liquor or other irritants are not used on the bulls.
- The necessary gallery areas are built up along the double barricades.
- The necessary permissions are obtained from the collector for the participants and the bulls fifteen days prior.
- Safegaurding the bull and Viewers are the top priority.
Bairavaa is an action entertainer. It talks about a daring debt collector who ends up fighting a hard-core educational field criminal. Keerthy Suresh, as Vijay’s love interest, plays a good natured and gleeful girl next door. It is nice to see the actress establishing a style for herself in such a short span. Jagapathi Babu, Daniel Balaji and Thambi Ramaiah bring their experience on to the table. Few CGI and set works looked tacky.
It is a unapologetic mass movie that can only be enjoyed and not analysed. It may be Enjoyable if you are a vijay Fans
The central government of india on January 9 2017 changed the status of the Pongal holidays from compulsory to restricted. Pongal is a Tamil harvest festivals. Thai Pongal corresponds to Makara Sankranthi, the winter harvest festival celebrated throughout India.
Thai Pongal festival Orgin may date more than 2000 years ago.
Thai Pongal is one of the most important festivals celebrated by Tamil people in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, the Indian Union Territory of Puducherry, Sri Lanka as well as Tamils worldwide including those in Malaysia, Mauritius, South Africa, United States, Singapore, Canada and UK.
Thai Pongal is mainly celebrated to convey appreciation to the Sun God for providing the energy for agriculture. Part of the celebration is the boiling of the first rice of the season consecrated to the Sun.
This festivals is culturally very rich and it is truly a farmer festivals.