- The bull will be released on the the arena through the vadi vasal, an entry gate.
- The tamer should embrace the bull for 30 seconds or 15 feet, whichever is longer when the bull runs. (Usually it is about 15 m (49 ft), marked by hanging overhead marker flags along the line.)
- Only one contestant should hold on to the bull at one time. If more than one contestant holds on to the bull, then there is no winner.
- The contestant should only hold the bull by its hump. Holding by the neck, horns or tail results in disqualification.
- No contestant should hit or hurt the bull in any manner.
- If the bull throws the contestant off before the line or if no-one manages to hold on to the bull, then the bull will be declared victorious.
- If the contestant manages to hold on to the hump till it crosses the finish line, then the contestant is declared the winner.
Chat with Me
Ilayathalapathi Vijay’s 50th Tamil film Sura: Story LineOctober 3, 2009
Vettaikaran Picture Gallery and Story LineJuly 9, 2009
- Paiya 2009 tamil mp3 movie song review - 66,659 views
- Birthday Wishes - 31,913 views
- Ilayathalapathi Vijay’s 50th Tamil film Sura: Story Line - 9,170 views
- Actor Karthik Sivakumar Latest News - 8,895 views
- Sura Movie Hit Or flop? -Ilayathalapathi Vijay’s 50th Tamil film - 8,710 views