- A written permission is obtained from the respective collector, thirty days prior to conduct of event along with notification of the event location.
- The arena and the way through which the bulls pass through is double-barricaded, in order to avoid injuries to the spectators and by-standers who may be permitted to remain within the barricades.
- Final preparation before the event include a complete testing by the authorities of the Animal Husbandry Department, to ensure that performance enhancement drugs, liquor or other irritants are not used on the bulls.
- The necessary gallery areas are built up along the double barricades.
- The necessary permissions are obtained from the collector for the participants and the bulls fifteen days prior.
- Safegaurding the bull and Viewers are the top priority.
Burevi Cyclone Updates TodayDecember 2, 2020
Cyclone Burevi Warning for South TN & South Kerala coasts, ‘Burevi’ over South west Bay of Bengal to cross Sri Lanka coast on Dec 2nd evening/night. To emerge into Gulf of Mannar on 3rd. To cross south TN coast between Kanniyakumari and Pamban. The IMD Met department has forecast that Cyclone Burevi will cross between […]
Cyclone Burevi UpdatesNovember 26, 2020
Satellite imagery indicates a depression has formed over the south-east Bay of Bengal. Cyclone Warning Division of the IMD Said that it currently lays centered about 1070 km east-southeast of Chennai, 1030 km east-southeast of Puducherry. The (Cyclone Burevi ) system is very likely to move west-northwestwards, intensify into a deep depression during next 24 […]
Cyclone Nivar – Public HolidaysNovember 25, 2020
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has forecast the development of a cyclone in the Southwest region of the Bay of Bengal, off Tamil Nadu coast. After cyclone Gaja in 2018, this will be the second cyclone to cross Tamil Nadu in the last two years. Due to this Major storm , Government of Tamil Nadu […]
No Comments Yet