- A written permission is obtained from the respective collector, thirty days prior to conduct of event along with notification of the event location.
- The arena and the way through which the bulls pass through is double-barricaded, in order to avoid injuries to the spectators and by-standers who may be permitted to remain within the barricades.
- Final preparation before the event include a complete testing by the authorities of the Animal Husbandry Department, to ensure that performance enhancement drugs, liquor or other irritants are not used on the bulls.
- The necessary gallery areas are built up along the double barricades.
- The necessary permissions are obtained from the collector for the participants and the bulls fifteen days prior.
- Safegaurding the bull and Viewers are the top priority.
Tamil Nadu HSC Class 12 Exam Result 2020 (TN 12th Result 2020)July 15, 2020
Tamil Nadu HSC Class 12 Exam Result 2020 is expected to be declared on July 15, 2020, as per media reports. But official delayed the TN results 2020 12th class as the result are still at the final stage of preparation. Students should download a copy of TN board result 2020 12th for future use. […]
Tamil Nadu SSLC, 10th (or) Xth Board Examinations Results 2020July 15, 2020
TN SSLC result 2020 has been delayed due to lock-down in the country. Government has cancelled the SSLC exams due to covid-19 pandemic. Now, Tamilnadu SSLC result 2020 will be released as per student’s performance in half-yearly and quarterly exams. TN 10th result 2020 is made available through the official website: tnresults.nic.in. More than 9 […]
TamilNadu Jallikattu general rulesJanuary 22, 2017
The bull will be released on the the arena through the vadi vasal, an entry gate. The tamer should embrace the bull for 30 seconds or 15 feet, whichever is longer when the bull runs. (Usually it is about 15 m (49 ft), marked by hanging overhead marker flags along the line.) Only one contestant […]