- The bull will be released on the the arena through the vadi vasal, an entry gate.
- The tamer should embrace the bull for 30 seconds or 15 feet, whichever is longer when the bull runs. (Usually it is about 15 m (49 ft), marked by hanging overhead marker flags along the line.)
- Only one contestant should hold on to the bull at one time. If more than one contestant holds on to the bull, then there is no winner.
- The contestant should only hold the bull by its hump. Holding by the neck, horns or tail results in disqualification.
- No contestant should hit or hurt the bull in any manner.
- If the bull throws the contestant off before the line or if no-one manages to hold on to the bull, then the bull will be declared victorious.
- If the contestant manages to hold on to the hump till it crosses the finish line, then the contestant is declared the winner.
Tamil Nadu HSC Class 12 Exam Result 2020 (TN 12th Result 2020)July 15, 2020
Tamil Nadu HSC Class 12 Exam Result 2020 is expected to be declared on July 15, 2020, as per media reports. But official delayed the TN results 2020 12th class as the result are still at the final stage of preparation. Students should download a copy of TN board result 2020 12th for future use. […]
Tamil Nadu SSLC, 10th (or) Xth Board Examinations Results 2020July 15, 2020
TN SSLC result 2020 has been delayed due to lock-down in the country. Government has cancelled the SSLC exams due to covid-19 pandemic. Now, Tamilnadu SSLC result 2020 will be released as per student’s performance in half-yearly and quarterly exams. TN 10th result 2020 is made available through the official website: tnresults.nic.in. More than 9 […]
How Jallikattu is Held in TamilnaduJanuary 21, 2017
A written permission is obtained from the respective collector, thirty days prior to conduct of event along with notification of the event location. The arena and the way through which the bulls pass through is double-barricaded, in order to avoid injuries to the spectators and by-standers who may be permitted to remain within the barricades. […]